Whether you are a part of a busy family, a fast paced professional, a person with ADD/ADHD, or dealing with time management or task management and clutter issues, Magdalena can help.
She uses strategies with her clients to develop custom organizing solutions for each unique person. She works with you to create simple systems and an organized arrangement of your space and belongings that are not only functional but stylish.
Areas we can help you organize:
• Family /Living Rooms
• Children’s Rooms
• Home Offices
• Garages and Storage Areas
• Laundry Rooms
• "Junk" drawers
• Clutter removal
Situational disorganization solutions
Sometimes when you’re dealing with a new event or a tragedy in your life your environment begins to suffer. Change is often difficult to make and hard to adjust to.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with your belongings in your environment due to a situational change - European Professional Organizer can help you. She takes a positive approach towards the future and how we embrace our belongings in it.
• Marriage – merging households.
• New baby – making room and organizing systems.
• Divorce - letting go for a new start.
• Death – letting go of and inheritance of belongings.
• College student - adjusting to small spaces and study habits.
• Moving - front end purging and new home settling.
• Staging - removing clutter to create a great first impression.
Magdalena can also help with:
• Holiday Decorating - I can help you develop a simplified decorating plan
for your home
• Holiday Storage - allow us to help you strategically pack away your decorations
after the holiday
• Downsizing - together we can develop a plan for moving into a smaller home
• Move-In and Unpacking - I can help you to settle into your new home as quickly
• Personal Assistant & support to busy professionals (Pay Bills, Filing, Personal Shopping, gift wrapping, etc.