Are you overwhelmed by clutter? Professional Organizer Houston will de-clutter your home and create more space.
Kitchen Organizing/ Pantry
Home Office Organization & Setup
( Birth of a child, marriage, divorce or re-marriage, especially blending families, death or severe illness of a family member )
Children’s bedroom Organization/Children’s playrooms Organizing
CALL US TODAY 832-655-2368 FOR A FREE 15 MINUTE NO OBLIGATION PHONE ASSESSMENT!
Professional Kitchen Organization
- Going through kitchen items with you to find out what you actually use
- Throw away expired foods & donate usable unwanted items to a food bank
- Make space planning recommendation
- Create Zoning to fit your lifestyle
- Contain and label items to make it easier to locate things
- Contain messes by housing sticky or spillable food items on an easy-to-clean lazy Susan.
- Store Items by Use (Arrange your kitchenware by frequency of use, with everyday dishes on an easy-to-reach lower shelf and special-occasion pieces up above.)
- Group Similar Objects (Group objects by purpose and assign them to specific cabinets)
- Designate a Cooking Zone (Create a cooking zone around the stove, storing pots and pans as close to the range as possible.)
- Stash Like Items Together (Keep plastic bags and wrapping together in a drawer near the refrigerator to make quick work of storing away leftovers.)
Professional Home Office Organization
- Space planning and office arrangement
- Set up mail management systems
- Adjusting or creating file systems
- Purge paper
- Color-Code Your Filing System
- We’ll create customized office organizing solutions
- Maximize space to create an environment that promotes your success
- Our office organizing techniques will help you achieve outstanding business goals by making your work environment conducive to optimal efficiency.
- Categorize (Organize your office into categories, placing like items together. By doing this, your office will become more functional. For example, look in your mail drawer next time you need stamps.)
- Stickies (sticky notes, tabs, stickers, etc.)
- Tools (straight cutter, staple, staple remover, hole puncher)
- Budget (checkbook, calculator, bill calendar)
- Writing Tools (markers, pens, pencils)
- Mail (envelopes, stamps, address labels)
- Labeling (labeler and label tape)
Professional Closet Organization
- We Will quickly help you identify the clothes you tend to wear the most.
- Declutter. Sort out clothes you never wear or don’t fit (so that you can donate them or sell on local sites)
- Use coordinated hangers for a clean look that will care for your clothes and help you stay organized.
- Look for items that are stored in your closet that would make better sense in a different area.
- Make use of floor space, the back of doors and all interior walls for storage purposes
- Store your most-used items at eye level, less-used items below, and least-used items up high.
- Combine storage units to fit your different needs: drawers for folded items, hangers for dresses and suits, and boxes for odds and ends.
- Add lights in your closet so you can see well what’s in there.
- Use hooks can create extra storage space when you hang them inside the closet.
Afraid to have friends or family over because the place is a mess? There comes a time when even the most capable people need help organizing their homes. It could be a large and complicated move, an inherited estate, a desire to reduce overall clutter, or just a big and busy family life. This is where we come in.
Are you ready to transform your personal and professional spaces? Reduce your stress and increase your productivity?
Magdalena Bogdan, European Professional Organizer Houston have helped hundreds of Houstonians to conquer these challenges, and I can do the same for you.